CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bath Girl


Delaney loves a bath. Tonight while she was playing I realized that the "tub" we keep all her toys in is the tub the nurses in the NICU used for her first bath. At one point she had the "tub" in the tub and was sitting inside it. Now her little bum barely fits inside but in the NICU her whole body fit inside. Wow, what changes two years can bring. After her bath I asked her what book she wanted to read and she said, "Love you ever" which translates into I'll Love you Forever, which is the sweetest book about a mom who rocks her baby and sings: I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

Of course I let her stay up late for that one!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Just checkin' your blog! Good work on the pics!