CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

New School Year

It's that time already! School is in session. Delaney and I were on our own for the first day of school. Steve, Robert, and Carl trekked across country to New York, Philadelphia, and Cincinnati to go to baseball games! Quite the life, huh! These pictures were taken by our friend and neighbor, Nancy, on our way to school that morning! (I knew the pictures at the end of the first day might not be so great. The day went really well. My class seems like a sweet group. (I'll let you know more about that in April or May) Delaney went to Miss Julie's house to play with Kendall and Teagan. She didn't even look back as she crawled across the floor to steal the bow out of Kendall's hair. My own little bully.

No comments: